Registration, Hotel Reservations & Transportation
- The price for the 2015 conference is $2,000 per person. The registration fee includes all conference meals, wine, social activities, receptions, and access to all conference sessions and breakouts. It does not include the hotel reservation.
- Please click here to register now! You can also fill out the Registration Form and return it to the address provided on the registration form or call and register with the Napa Institute staff by calling 855-740-NAPA (6272).
For hotel reservations
- The group code will be available shortly and rooms will be available to book on The Meritage website or if you contact reservations at The Meritage Resort and Spa at 855.318.1768.
For flights and other transportation
- We suggest flying into Oakland or Sacramento Airport. San Francisco Airport is available also but tends to have delays more often.
- You can rent a car or use Napa Valley Wine Country Tours for transportation. Their number is (707) 226-3333 and the website with information is http://www.winecountrylimos.com/corporate.html#airportservices
For any further questions, please call Emily McCormick at 949-474-7368 ext. 158 or Jean Jacoby at 310-487-3480