Which hotel does the Napa Institute recommend?
- We recommend staying at The Meritage Resort and Spa. All conference sessions, Masses, and activities will take place at the Meritage, which makes things more convenient if you stay at the resort. We have a room block set up at The Meritage with special pricing. Please see the information on the registration page http://napa-institute.org/conference/registration/
Which airport is best to reach The Meritage Resort and Spa?
- We recommend flying into Oakland International Airport (OAK). Although San Francisco and Sacramento are in the general vicinity of Napa Valley, Oakland is the closest and offers the most direct routes to the Meritage.
Does the Napa Institute provide shuttles to The Meritage?
- Unfortunately, we do not have a complimentary shuttle service to the Meritage Resort. We do recommend renting a car, or hiring our preferred chauffeured service: Napa Valley Wine Country Tours. To learn more information, please visit their website http://www.winecountrylimos.com
Does The Meritage have its own golf course?
- It does not, but Napa Institute attendees have played at Chardonnay Golf Club or Silverado Country Club.
What is included in the registration fee?
- The registration fee covers meals, drinks, and all keynotes and breakout sessions. The hotel, transportation and travel is not included in the fee.