The Napa Institute is excited to announce the schedule of events for 2017. Stay tuned for details, but be sure to save the dates!
- April 23-26 Conference with Christoph Cardinal Schönborn in Vienna, Austria
- May (Tentative) Rome Conference on Free Markets: The Dignity of the Worker, cosponsored by CDF
- July 26-30 Seventh Annual Conference in Napa, CA
- September 2-9 Spain & Portugal Pilgrimage: 100th Anniversary of Fatima
- October 3-6 The Tim and Steph Busch School of Business and Economics & Napa Institute Business Conference in Washington, D.C.
For more information on any of these events or to register, please email email@example.com or call 949.474.7368 ext. 157.