The Napa Institute will be busy with events in 2015 and 2016. Stay tuned for details, but be sure to save the dates and contact us if you would like to attend the following.
- September 23 Reception for Napa Institute after the Canonization of Junipero Serra
- September 25 Napa Institute Family Congress Event: The event will take place at Union Trust in Philadelphia and the registration is $175 per person.
- January 7-10, 2016 Napa Institute Media Conference at Bacara Resort & Spa: $1,500 per person and will be a week filled with great movies, time for prayer and social activities!
- March 16-18, 2016 Napa Institute and The Catholic University of America School of Business and Ethics Conference on Human Ecology: Integrating 125 Years of Catholic Social Doctrine
- April 3-6, 2016 Napa Institute and Santa Croce Conference on Business in Rome!
- April 9-18, 2016 Holy Land trip with Dr. Tim Gray
- July 6-10, 2016 Sixth Annual Napa Institute Conference
For more information on any of these events or to register, please contact Emily at email@example.com or by calling 949.474.7368 ext. 158