The Napa Institute will be busy with events in 2015 and 2016. Stay tuned for details, but be sure to save the dates and contact us if you would like to attend the following.
- July 29-August 2, 2015 Fifth Annual Napa Institute Conference: Registration cost is $2,000 per person, excluding hotel and travel expenses.
- September 23 Reception for Napa Institute after the Canonization of Junipero Serra INVITE ONLY
- September 25 Napa Institute Family Congress Event: The event will take place at Union Trust in Philadelphia and the registration is $175 per person.
- January 7-10, 2016 Napa Institute Catholic Film Festival: Details TBD
- March 15-18, 2016 CUA and Napa Institute Business & Ethics Conference: Details TBD
- April 9-18, 2016 Holy Land trip with Dr. Tim Gray: Registration is available so contact us if you are interested!
- July 27 – 31, 2016 Sixth Annual Napa Institute Conference: Details TBD
For more information on any of these events or to register, please contact Emily at email@example.com or by calling 949.474.7368 ext. 158